29 August 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

I purchased these shoes from EBay more than a year ago. They've been my favorite pair of shoes in my closet ever since. The problem? They don't actually fit on my feet. I really don't know why I've kept them this long. I guess I keep hoping that the next time I pull them out of the closet they will have magically grown or my feet with have mysteriously shrunken (shrank? shrunk?). It hasn't happened yet. I think it's time to say goodbye so they're going up for sale in the store tomorrow. Somebody find them a good home!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oooh, what size?

I love them--they're very very Moschino-like, especially with the pink tights!

Sally Jane Vintage said...

They are marked a size 6. I usually wear a 6-6 1/2. My feet technically fit into them, but they pinch my toes beyond what I'm willing to tolerate for fashion. I hate to get rid of them. I hope they'll fit you!

Rhiannon said...

The best shoes always seem to be size 6's! I'm an 8 so there's no way . . .

I can see why you're sad to sell them!