03 September 2007

Adventures In Photos

I have to admit that the heat here is completely zapping all of my creative energy this weekend. With temperatures expected to reach at least 100 (112 in the valley!) again today and no air conditioning in our apartment my boyfriend and I plan on escaping to a mid-afternoon movie just to soak in some cool air. Yesterday we managed to get up really early to get a head start on taking photos for this week's auctions. We'd grown bored of taking photos around our building so we decided to drive to industrial East LA and shoot there. We turned the back seat of the car into a dressing room and Tom stood guard for homeless people while I changed (we were on their turf after all). It was quite an adventure and I'm really happy with the results.



No comments: