08 October 2007

Wardrobe Remix 10-8

dress: H&M
tights: H&M
shoes: vintage (Ebay)
purse: vintage (yesterday's flea market)
on the iPod: Editors "An End Has A Start"

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything I need to get done before I leave Wednesday night for my trip back to Alabama. Instead, I'm stuck at work getting no work done. I think that's the definition of irony.


Hippy Chic said...

What are you doing in Bama?! Its way hot down here just prepare yourself, although there may be a cold front. cross your fingers!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh come on now, give me those shoes just GIVAMEEE!!!

Sally Jane said...

I'm going to B'ham to visit family and friends - I'm Bama born and raised.

my love for you. said...

love the bag.
love it.
been looking for one just like it. it's so funny all the grama's in boston walk around w/ old bass and coach bags like that one...i am always hollering at them about how i want their bag! they must think i'm nuts!

my love for you. said...

p.s. i have that dress in the mustard color scheme! ha!