29 January 2008

What I'm Wearing


black dress: Urban Outfitters
sweater: vintage
jeans: Superfine
boots: vintage

This photo is actually from Sunday night when I went out for Chinese with my boyfriend and some family that lives in our new town. At this point I still hadn't even unpacked my travel suitcase! I've really been living in the same few articles of clothing for weeks so I'm excited to organize my new closet. Also, here's your fist peek at the new apartment. We moved in without ever seeing it in person (a bit scary) but it has turned out to be wonderful so far. There is only one other person that lives in the entire four story complex so it's super quiet compared to living in LA. I'll be sad when other people start moving in (it's still being renovated). We're getting spoiled with all this quiet.

1 comment:

Fashion Tidbits said...

hope the moving in process went nicely~!