20 April 2008

Monki

I'm spending the day sick on the couch, comfy in my pajamas, watching an America's Next Top Model marathon and doing a little fantasy online shopping. Mostly I've been lusting after all the simple but unique pieces at Monki. I guess I'll have to keep it in my fantasies, though, since the line doesn't seem to be available in the US. That got me thinking (uh, oh!). Is there a service out there somewhere that will let you order things from companies that don't ship to the U.S. and then forward the package to you? Well, there certainly should be! An exhaustive Google search left me empty handed. However, good news for all of you outside the States. Been craving something from an American store that doesn't ship outside the U.S.? Apparently you can use this service and order from any company in the States and they will forward the package to you anywhere in the world. Among the listed companies that they work with are Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Delias (and many more).



14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I always see Monki items on Swedish blogs and get so jealous! Why does American clothing seem to be the worst?

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Monki seems to be a little too casual for my taste.

Lauren said...

love all these pieces, esp the acid wash shorts, zipper skirt and widelegs! those swedish girls have the BEST style!

Anonymous said...

you could alway ask if somebody from Sweden could send it to you. That shouldn't be a problem.

The Fancier said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I like the zipper skirt. Feel better soon!

Andrea said...

i love that striped skirt. its very cute, but it seems as if you could find an American collection similar? i dont know...it is awfully cute!

style.street said...

ohh, i might use that american service. Thanks! I thought susie from style bubble sent things on for people. Have a look, im not sure if she still does it.Hope you feel better soon.
-jenna

Unknown said...

you have amazing blog and style! i linked you, hope you dont mind..

styledigger said...

I love that stripped skirt, it's so cute! And those shape is very in fashion now. It's a pity, that Monki clothes are not available in Poland...

Anonymous said...

oh, Monki clothes are some good stuff. If I was good on shipping and so I'd would love to pleasure you, but Im not, Im sorry.

Angie said...

I love the orange striped skirt. I'd love to wear it with this granite-colored top I have from American Apparel. That is sad that they aren't available here.

Imelda said...

I hope you feel better soon!

That are some serious cute pieces you posted!

Fashion Serial Killer said...

ooh i like the red and black skirt and the jeans!

. said...

Here in Holland is no Monki shop and there is no online shop :(...
Is it possible for someone that I transfer the money and someone would buy the shoes and would send them to me?
That would soooooooooooooooooo friendly and nice :):)