01 May 2008

New at Sally Jane Vintage

First I want to say thank you so much for all of your kind notes regarding the loss of my cat. Each and every note was a reason for me to think of her and smile. I know eventually the sadness will be replaced with only good memories and your notes are definitely helping that process along.

Now, on to the business of the day. Here's your super sneak peek at all of the items that will be posting in the store today. Be sure to stop in and check it out. Thanks as always!

UPDATE: I don't know why Ebay is not showing the jacket as being listed. It is! And I can see it on my end but it's not showing up in their search engine. So, for now, here's a link to the listing. I'm trying to get it straightened out. Thanks!




11 comments:

Ana said...

LOVE the rainbow dress

lydia lucia said...

the last dress is sooo beautiful <3

ramona west said...

strangely, i have that same chevron stripe rainbow dress in my shop right now. it's always strange to see authentic vintage pieces in doubles.

The Fancier said...

I am in love with striped tent dress!

Sharon S said...

I love the last dress-so vintage chic!

lady butta.fly said...

i would love to know how many rainbow dresses are out there. i found one at my local thrift store a few weeks ago. :o)

Nicole Dial said...

Where's the jacket on Ebay?

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Nicole: Thanks for letting me know it's not showing up. I put up a link to the listing in this post. I'm trying to get it straightened out. :)

Mary said...

love the first dress so much, i'll be bidding after payday

La Fille en Rose said...

love love love the denim frock paired with white boots.

Nico. said...

Beautiful pieces. I love the sequin vest!