17 July 2008

Today at Sally Jane Vintage

Once again here's your sneak peek at just some of the pieces that will be posting in the store today. A few of these are going to be really hard to part with! I got especially attached to that red skirt when I put it on. And then there's the red Diane von Furstenberg dress and that navy and cream 40's style dress I told you about the other day. There's also more adorable floral dresses and the most amazing black lace avant garde dress. Make sure to stop by and check it all out. Thanks! :)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your clothes!

Kirrily said...

The first two pairs of shoes are just great!

elysia mann said...

the blazer = SO FAB!! i want it!

Effy said...

im slave of ur pic !! first red skirt is lovely

Anonymous said...

you always find such wonderful pieces!
good job :)

AsianCajuns said...

I always admire you ebay store owners are able to part with anything (or maybe that's my greed talking)- that red skirt looks so great on you!
ps- I love your Maryland post below. We grew up in MD, and in our 22 years there, never once did we run into such a find. Incredible photographs!

Sally said...

Love the red skirt and the blazer in the second picture! x

Bluukbob said...

the shoes!!!
i envy!!

xoxo

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Thanks everyone!

AsianCajuns: That red skirt is going to me hard to part with!

Anonymous said...

those are so awesome! where do you get all these clothes?

aiwee said...

hey, I'm just wondering if it's UK sizing for the oxfords or US sizing. Thinking of getting it but I'm not sure about the sizes.

Lydia said...

the first three items make me cry. THAT BLAZER!?!?! flippin' awesome :D