30 July 2008

What I'm Wearing


dress: vintage
sandals: vintage
sunglasses: H&M

I photographed this dress towards the end of spring with intentions to put it up for sale in the store. When I tried it on I realized that it was the perfect hippie mini dress that I'd been dreaming of for summer. The entire front of the dress is covered in the most intricate embroidery - so pretty! For some reason it's just lingered in my closet ever since, sadly unworn. I decided to pull it out today for one last hurray before it finally goes in the store tomorrow. It deserves a home where it will be worn more often.


Adiel said...

Love those pictures. Great inspiration!

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

why can't I find such a great vintage dress?

Outi said...

Ah, those dresses we all have in our closet but never wear... Tell me about it!
I'm beginning to wonder if having a dress you like but never wear should actually be one of the requirements for being a girl.

ashley said...

Oh, that dresses is divine! The print is killer, and those pictures look great.

I love your blog, care to trade links?

AsianCajuns said...

I love that dress! Unfortunately I think the cut of it would make me look like i was 2 years old. Otherwise I'd be stalking your store to get it!

Nadine said...

Lovely vintage dress :)

lemsonsan said...

beautifull dress

GossipZ said...

beautiful dress.
a little bit American Indian dress I would say

puf! said...

oh! so stylish outfit! i love especially the dress
and you've got great legs!


Lady Melbourne said...

It's not really my style but I love it!
Particularly the back for some reason. The colours too are really interesting. I have no doubt it will end up in a loving home.

Nita-Karoliina said...

thats like so pretty! wow! i amaze your sense of style

Nothing Elegant said...

this dress leaves me seriously breathless...so perfect!

Sally Jane said...

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I'm sure it will find a loving new home! :)

chlozzard said...

i adore your hair and your dress! great inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

hey u im Lina from Malaysia!
ur dress is similar to our "batik print here" except its uber gorjes!

ur such a gorge babe!


sofichelle said...

You have a great style!