08 August 2008

What I'm Wearing

collage1revcollage2rev
photos by Tom b.

dress: Topshop
shoes: vintage
purse: vintage
sunglasses: vintage Rayban
flower clips: H&M
bracelets: vintage
necklace: Jennifer Meyer

I'm not quite sure how this dress has not made it onto the blog yet this summer. It's really been my go-to dress everytime I'm not sure what to wear or it's too hot outside to think. It's that perfect mix of fashion and function - light airy cotton that barely seems to touch your skin. I know it's just a tease but there's a slight crispness to the air here today that hints of autumn. Suddenly I'm not so sure I'm ready for it as I need to wear dresses like this just a few more times before I give in to the cold.

19 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Great dress! I love the back of it and the purse is lovely as well!

Ashleigh said...

The back to that dress is very sexy!

Gabsterr said...

i love every single one of your dresses!

Anonymous said...

hey!

I love your blog, your pics are incredible!

Lexie said...

i felt the crisp-ness too! i was at a football game tonight .. the breeze .. it was there.

kater said...

Oooh, it's lovely!

Abbey said...

It looks beautiful :)

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK CUTE. ROMANTIC DRESS!

Mimi said...

The dress is very cute but I'm even more obsessed with that bag.

Anonymous said...

great idea with the photo frames!

norm said...

You look so beautiful. Those shoes are my favourite ones you have.

Unknown said...

beautiful!! i really love you blog!!!

charlotte said...

You look lovely and summery, such a beautiful dress (:

chlozzard said...

aaaw your dress is so pretty!
xx

Matt said...

nice edges

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Jane said...

LOVE LOVE the outfit - that dress is adorable!

Anonymous said...

great photos!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your dress!

Great pictures!