11 October 2008

Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Hiya! I'm sure by now you've all signed up for bloglovin' as I'm usually the last person to get around to doing things like this. I finally got around to adding an icon to my sidebar (over there -->>) to make it easier for everyone to follow my daily posts. Just click on "follow this blog", sign up (it's super easy) and you'll be able to follow all of your favorite blogs on one page. What could be better? I've already marked all of my daily reads as well as discovered a few new blogs to follow. Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

bloglovin is great eh? I'm already following!

WendyB said...

I'm trying to figure out how this is better than Google Reader?

Sally Jane Vintage said...

WendyB: I suppose it's about the same thing as Google Reader but I'm pretty lazy on the technology tip so... this is a big step for me. ;)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

i always feel like i'm the last person in the world to ever jump into anything technologically new or unfamiliar to me. i still save everything to my internet favorites. i'll have to look into bloglovin'. thanks for the tiP!