19 October 2008

Itty Bitty Hiatus

Something's come up and I'm going to be taking a few days off from blogging. Last minute arrangements have been made and tomorrow morning I'll be boarding a plane and jetting off to Alabama. Perhaps I'll be able to find a moment to post a few photos or silly little things to pass the time, but I'm not counting on it. I'll be back to regular posting on Friday at the latest.

Also, remember a few posts back when I lamented the fact that we could no longer post YouTube clips on Blogger? Yeah, scratch that. I'm just super lame and didn't see the link. Oops! Don't you wish fashion shows today were like this one? It would definitely make things a little more interesting...

11 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Hope everything's ok! Take care and come back soon; I will miss your posts even for just a few days :-)

Unknown said...

that video makes me happy.

ryder said...

Great video! I wish more designers had fun like this. Grey Ant is the only label where the models come out dancing that I know of.

Margaux said...

Thank you so much. This made my day.

Anonymous said...

That clip was great! I wonder who did the music, it sounds like Jello Biafra on mescaline!

jessica ann said...

hope everything's alright! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well.

TheSundayBest said...

But what am I going to read at work???

Penny said...

that video rules!! i so wish my bedroom floor was a colourful 60sw dancefloor!

michelle said...

Good luck with the things you have to do :)

Erika said...

Glad you thought my YouTube upload worthy of posting on your blog. Your blog looks interesting. Cheers, Pippin Pogle, San Francisco, also a vintage junkie of sorts.