20 February 2009

Minimarket F/W 2009 Collection

a

In my last post, when I asked if I had missed anything exciting, the answer is obviously yes, I was very much out of the loop in January for Fashion Week by Berns. I was missing out on the Tin Man, Robin Hood, Little Red Riding Hood, Charlie Chaplin and much, much more. As smitten as I am with the individual looks of this Minimarket collection I love the presentation even more. Be sure to take a look at the giant version of the photo above to take in all of the wonderful details.

c

6 comments:

Francesca Tan said...

Great collection definitely!

Lexie said...

this is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

The top photo is just so awesome!! It feels as though they're miniatures (:

Anonymous said...

this is beyond fantastic, so whimsical and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!
It's wonderful when high fashion can be fun and not take itself too seriously!

Anonymous said...

Everything about this post is charming.