27 August 2009

Supermarket Sarah

As if I need yet another way to part with my hard earned dollars, along comes Supermarket Sarah, an ingenious new way to shop online. All of the items are handpicked by Sarah and displayed on her London home's wall in a way that begs you to buy each and every piece in order to recreate the lovely collage of items in your own space. It's sort of like having a friend in London go to Portobello Market for you and then offer up all of her best finds. I've visited the store a couple of times over the past days and new items seem to appear on a regular basis. I'm especially smitten with a collection of powder compacts and the framed butterfly cigarette silks.

ss

20 comments:

Isabel said...

I saw this on Style Bubble! Love it...

Jessica said...

whoa this is genius!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

ooh, lovely and desire-inducing. I will def have to hide my credit card from this site!

Lorena said...

Wow ! what a lovely find.... thanks for sharing.

Ayesha said...

holy moly! amazing!
If only my room looked like that already!
Theres only so much bight yellow wall I can take!

wonderful!

xAyesha

Capricious Traveler said...

This is so creative!

Amy P. said...

That's a crazily awesome idea.

Anonymous said...

ingenious indeed! i love how you can just click on an item to purchase so simple...i think i've found a new site to lust over. thanks!

Unknown said...

what a lovely shoppe :) thats brilliant

Κατερίνα said...

I always enjoy going to supermarket especially like this one!!!!!!xx

monkeytoes said...

by seeing these pics, ive already attempted to visit the site :D

Anonymous said...

Do you like sport vintage?
www.fitnesschic.it/vintage.html
Do you know Attilio Mazzini?
http://www.fitnesschic.it/interview/attilio_mazzini.html

I follow you
from Italy
Bye Stefania

johnwright said...

I have bought many hand bags and gifts from teleflora store at CouponPundits, with good discounted prices..

Live said...

Cute! :)

Hey, you should update the closet (Sally Jane´s closet), I love my new dress!

Gabbi said...

oh my! i love this! thanks :)

MC's Closet said...

oh my god!! i will totally be checking this outt.

i am actually painting my room this very day.. so i bet i will fall in love with all of these items, OHGOD.

caseyyyyy

reckless daughter said...

this is ingenious! thank you for the introduction.

Susan said...

Now, that's clever!!!

Jennifer - thankyou for sharing this.

benedetta said...

hello i follow by italy archivi di ricerca mazzini our mail info@archivimazzini.com tel 3331571332
bye