photos credits coming soon...
I spent all day today finally getting my office space organized. It's been weeks of clutter and piles of clothes and not knowing where anything was! Now everything is hanging in its place, filed in drawers or folded neatly in boxes. Whew! Of course the organizing binge means I didn't have time for a shop update or a proper blog post but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So instead, here's a bit of what's been occupying my (very little) spare time.
- Loved this interview with the prop master from Mad Men.
- I am completely and utterly addicted to Pandora radio. Remember when Miranda fell in love with her TiVo? Pandora is my new boyfriend.
- Finding new abandoned places to explore. I want to go to each of these!
- Hair: to grow or not to grow, that is the question. I just hacked off about three inches and I'm tempted to do more!
- My new TV indulgence is Dexter. I didn't think I'd like it, but... I do! The best parts are the thoughts he never says out loud.
- Rooting for the Phillies! Chase Utley is my other new boyfriend.
- Tomorrow I'm doing a 4-Way Post with a 60s suit that I found at the thrift store - my newest favorite thing.