26 January 2010

Things I'm Excited About Today...

thenationalpromo02pv9
  • I just scored tickets for Tom and me to see The National play the DAR Hall in DC! It's not til June and I'm already excited.
  • I can't believe my Etsy shop just reached 500 sales! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me in this venture. I'm working on a new update today - lots more dresses!
  • I started a Tumbler page. I'm still getting all the kinks figured out. So far I've posted some really random things just for practice. I think it's going to be a good place for me to put things that I like but just can't quite figure out how to make a whole blog post about them. We'll see where it goes from here.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhh! Lucky duck!! They're playin' by me too and I'm going to try and get tickets, but first I need to convince Kat to go with me since she's never really listened to them before! haha I burnt her some CDs yesterday...!

Ooh, and the Tumblr looks great! I love Tumblrs...perfect for random inspiration! One of these days Imma try and start one too!

xx

MONI said...

i love that pictureee!

xoxox

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

C.Sarah said...

Aaah you're so lucky!! Have fun at the concert! :)

Violet Folklore said...

Tumblr's the bestest. I'm a'following you there now.

zoe said...

D.A.R. is a great venue. Enjoy!

Tumblr is also lots of fun. My account is lastthoughtson.tumblr.com. It has totally overwhelmed me as of late - too much inspiration! Too many beautiful things! Too many things to post!

Karen said...

I love the National! They are the only band ever to name a song after me (well... you know what I mean). Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! The National are hands down my favorite- I'm so excited for their new album!!!

Congrats on the sales. :-)

Helen said...

Jealous jealous jealous I LOVE The National!

Sara Gossett said...

I started my tumblr for almost the exact same reason - just for the visual inspiration of random snapshots, which has worked out so well when I just haven't had it in me to come up with long "actual" blog posts. Now following you. :)
(I'm mystic-lady.tumblr.com)

I'm excited to see your beautiful images wherever you post!

Aline said...

i love the national, how fun!

congrats on 500!!!