06 April 2010

Etsy Update: A Little Bit of Sunshine

f (7)

Sorry for my MIA-ness the past couple of days. I was busy enjoying the sunshine and forgot all about blogging. Now there's an unexpected rain shower outside so it's a good time to get back to work. Today's Etsy shop update is just a little piece of the sunshine we've been enjoying the past few days. Hope you enjoy it too!


Stardust Vintage said...

Roll on the summer! The first one is my favourite, reminds me of a stick of seaside rock! Yum!

Juliet said...

SUMMER is here!:)
I really love this outfits!
how are you darling?
xxx from spain!

ANNA MOLLY♥ said...

mmm summer:)
cute outfits, i love the white one at the top!


DIANA DYE said...

well I have my Eye on a yellow dress it looks amazing!♥ ...you have such an amazing vintage taste!!! take care I hope your doing well and i hope Tom is having a blast snapping pics.....talk to you soon♥

Amy said...

I adore the yellow blouse @ top right! you have such a good eye!

Elea Carey said...

I'm surprised at how swoony I get over dresses that my grandmother would have worn. I love these!

PrettyDamnCute said...

Love the striped 60s dress, but it already sold! Congrats.

Fabiola "Fab" said...

My goodness! this are like butter!!!