26 May 2010

Etsy Update: Brown Out

b (10)

Here's a little peek at today's Etsy shop update! (some I've already added, the rest will be up tonight)


Vanessa said...

I definitely want one of these ;o)

ModernismAndVintage said...

i like the second one.

Skeleton Key Vintage said...

Ooooo! I really like the Bohemian looking sun dress. I might just have to get that one!

behindblueeyes said...

wow amazing clothes :D
I love these colours

Tess said...

The purpley plaid one is especially lovely!

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

I'm fallin' for the pretty pleated plaid!


PrettyDamnCute said...

I'm loving the 2nd and the 3rd!

Anonymous said...

Hey SVJ,

Loving what you're doing with the Etsy store! Got a suggestion for you...this idea popped into my head while strolling through your goods. I think it would be really helpful if you separated the dress section into different size categories (i.e. small, medium, large). It would totally cut down on time I spend admiring things that just won't fit ;( Anyhoo, thanks for the fabulous posts!

<3 <3,

Elizabeth said...

Love the right one in the first row...it just needs a really awesome teacher to wear it :)