10 June 2010

Etsy Upate: Florals


Now that the jury duty debacle is officially behind me, I can finally get back to business. Here is a peek at yesterday's Etsy update (which I'm only getting to right now). Better late than never? Later this afternoon I'll be adding six more lovely dress too!


Chaucee said...

Those are some pretty awesome floral dresses. That's one thing I really love about your shop - you always stock awesome dresses that aren't like the other floral dresses of other vintage shops! Great job!

Yelena said...

beautiful dresses.
i lovee florals this season. they're all over and in the most interesting patterns, colors, sizes, etc.. ;)
i'm going to check out your shop now :)
i've been thinking about opening a vintage shop of my own, since I have found so many great items on my thrifting expeditions that i hate to leave behind, but they're not for me. your interview on rockstar diaries was so inspiring! :)

MarieBayArea said...

goodness gracious, this is one gorgeous group of gals.

Justice Pirate said...

I have a feeling I would have bought a couple of these. . .and then I saw they were too big for me and got sad but happy for my wallet's sake.