02 June 2010

Etsy Update: Floral & Denim

b (7)

Today we're going back to the 90s! I tried a pair of these adorable overall shorts but I don't think I can pull them off. So, I'm sending them off to new homes. Everything's now in the Etsy shop. **

** Yay! My phantom computer issue somehow worked itself out overnight. All these items are now in the shop and more are coming this afternoon.


MarieBayArea said...

i'm off to see if any of those denim shorts overalls will fit me. thanks for your amazing shop updates.


Oh overalls! So tempting!


Every Little Counts said...

i was just thinking about the overall thing... i think these would technically be "shortalls" ;) i remember because i used to LOVE them growing up! i don't think i could do the shorts, but i'm seriously thinking about full length, painter style overalls for that relaxed weekend thing. we shall see..