30 June 2010

In a holding pattern...

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop in quickly and give you an update about what's going on over here in SJVland. I've acquired a new computer (yay!) and I'm still working on getting it all set up with software, recovering files from my old computer and all that other not-so-fun stuff that technology demands of us. I should be back in the regular swing of things by... the beginning of next week? I sure hope so! 'Cause I've got lots of good stuff to add to the shop and photos to share with ya'!

A special note to my lovely sponsors... if your banner is scheduled to begin or end in the next few days, please bear with me while I get this computer stuff sorted out. I don't think I'll be able to get everything updated before at least Monday. Thank you so much for your patience and know that if I don't get your banner up on the date we had planned, we'll just delay the end-date for your sponsorship so that your banner still runs for the allotted time.

I'll be checking email via Tom's computer over the next few days so if you need to reach me you can still do so by email. Oh, and of course the shop is still up and running as usual. Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by :)