05 July 2010

Etsy Update: Polka Dots


Here's one last Etsy update for you before we get back to some regular blog posts. Everyone seems to be crazy for polka dots lately, me included.


LittleRachael said...

I like the blue strapless dress!

Little Rachael Vintage

Rebecca said...

I like how you've come up with so many colourful variations of polka dots instead of just standard white on navy. Love the apples and oranges dress.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

am i crazy or did all of these items sell out as soon as you posted this? i dont see them on your etsy!

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Weak at the knees for polka dots!
better check your shop for my size!

avalonne lou summers said...

I love all of these. I hope one day I can own the bottom left one! It's amazing and so retro!

Gela said...

the bottom left dress is my favorite! so pretty!!

i love how there's always a common theme in each set you upload! shows how much thought & love you put into this. :)


boat ride through the sky

danielle said...

as always, fun stuff!

Velvet said...

The one with the blue dots is so "Betty Draper"... I love it.