10 July 2010

July Wishlist

Untitled-1_edited-1

Most of the things on my wishlist so far this month have been boring things like a new laptop. Well, I guess getting a new laptop isn't that boring, but you know what I mean. Fashion-wise I don't have my eye on too much. I guess it's because it's so hot out right now there's not much to be worn except little sundresses and sandals. Finding silk pieces is still high on my list and I really like these two dresses. The first is the exclusive Alison Lewis for Target dress. I love that the print was inspired by The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. The other dress is a Built by Wendy one that I've had my eye on for a while and now I'm super tempted by because it's finally on sale.

Other than that, I'm on the lookout for the perfect fatigue style jacket to throw on over girly dresses to toughen things up a bit. I like this Topshop one but would like to find an already broken in vintage one if it's possible. And I think I fell in love with these Jeffrey Campbell shoes a bit too late as it seems they've all but sold out in smaller sizes. If anybody spies a pair in a size 6 or 7 give me a holler!

9 comments:

eagle-eye-cherry said...

the sandals are really nice! I would like to have them.

KristiMcMurry said...

oooo nice things for a wishlist :) I totally understand about having a laptop on a wishlist...the best part is when you get to take it OFF your wishlist!

Lexie said...

that target dress is so pretty! and 100% silk chiffon makes it worth the price i think.

Diana said...

I want those JC sandals too! They're adorable but I can't find a 7 anywhere!
Love the polka dots dress too :)

Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

kara lynn said...

i am very much liking this wish list. oh so very much!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

The Built by Wendy dress certainly looks like a lovely way to beat the heat. Unfortunately for me too, things like 'new lap top' are consuming my wish list as well right now.

Unknown said...

I have the Jeffrey Campbell sandals! I got them in red suede. They are so comfortable, but I was almost put off by the height...The heel is nearly six inches, and I am 5'10". Meh, I am keeping them anyway. Good luck on the search.

market publique said...

OMG! I've been wanting that polka dot dress for a long time now, and when it went on sale I just couldn't resist. I got it in the black and gray color wave.
It goes with everything! I'm wearing it all the time bc it's so lightweight, but I an't wait to pair it with colorful tights in the fall!

Emmie said...

oh the jeffrey campbell sandals are really nice :) they will fit u perfectly .