24 September 2010

Cause nothin' ever doesn't change but nothin' changes much...

113

- thrifted silk blouse
- Fletcher for Lyell denim shorts
- Swedish Hasbeen clogs
- vintage Coach purse
- listening to: OK GO - Of the Blue Colour Of the Sky "White Knuckles" (seriously the cutest video EVER)

b

The weather is playing a little summer trick on us today with temperatures reaching the 90s for the first time in weeks. I'm taking it all in stride and trying to enjoy the last bits of heat before fall inevitably turns to winter. I'm quite sure I won't be wearing this hat all day!

I've bought a few pieces from the Fletcher for Lyell line at UO, but these shorts take the cake. I've pretty much worn them every day since I got them. Some of the pieces from the line have been sub-par (zippers broken after only a couple of wears, super clingy fabric) but these shorts are all I hoped they be.

c

21 comments:

Christina said...

One of my favorites of your looks. I love the light polka dots and the high waisted shorts.

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your high waisted shorts and super cute little shoes!!

Have a Fabulous day!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Mandi Johnson said...

Ha! I wore those exact shorts yesterday as well as the day before. For the same reasons. I love them.

Heather said...

Very Cute!! I wish I was brave enough to wear shorts lol! ~Love the beret...the weather has been much the same here it could be in the 40's in the morning then high 80's by the afternoon making it very interesting when you have to get dressed in the morning.~Heather

Bronzed Humanity said...

I love the shorts...they look great on you! Polka dots and cute hats work perfectly with your style!
xx

http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com

hillary said...

Great early-autumn style! Makes me want to rethink adding so many layers already.

Carys said...

These pictures are amazing, I love your shirt and high waisted shorts!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

rachel nicole said...

I love your polka dot blouse :] The whole look is adorable!

callie said...

Great photos as always! I want those shorts. They're adorable.

xx
michal

http://a-north-country-girl.blogspot.com

Mikelle Jade said...

I love that the weather is playing tricks on you-- because I love what you do with summer-ish outfits, but I think this one is perfect for the transition in seasons :)

Yours Truly, MJ

KristiMcMurry said...

Love those shorts! And I agree, that OK Go video is ADORABLE. I love those guys.

Tiffany's Small World said...

love your outfit especially your top





http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

i love the high waist shorts with the blouse -- classy pair!

Meggstatus said...

Those shorts are super duper sweet, but I am digging your beret just as much!

Xo
Megan

The Creative Bohemian said...

The beret is awesome!

Diane

svenskaussie said...

Great outfit, the shorts are perfect !

CarroneVintage said...

aaa i really like your shoes where did you buy them
I have to find some like that
your pictures are so beautiful especially the light !!

Karafina said...

love the silk blouse, a great outfit to transition to fall!

Elise said...

Gorgeous pics, and a fab outfit, love it! Think the weather may be going downhill now...

Anonymous said...

I love those shots in the jasmine, so beautiful! Loving your outfit as well.

Samantha said...

Oh I'm so jealous you can still wear shorts - its freezing here that you really have to layer up! It looks perfect though, I really need to shop in UO more often.