05 October 2010

Lonely Hearts and Little Bandits

a
photos via So Much To Tell You

Lonely Hearts is another one of those collections from down under that I inevitable love. Their latest collection dubbed Little Bandits is the perfect mix of sweet and tough. It definitely has me rethinking black lace in my wardrobe. It also makes me very happy that I snagged a pair of chocolate brown velvet shorts from the Alexa Chung for Madewell collection. I don't know how practical a pair of fair isle knit shorts would be, but I love the ones in Rumi's photos. How cool that she got to visit their studio!

b
photos via Fashion Toast

11 comments:

eleanor said...

You have no idea how much I love hearing international bloggers talk about New Zealand designers! It gets me really excited about the fashion scene here :) Lonely Hearts make such lovely things.

X

Christy said...

Oh my goodness, that velvet dress with sheer sleeves is amazing!

Unknown said...

Those shorts are amazing! I would love to get away with wearing a pair of them... don't have the legs though!

Georgie
xx

http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I agree those shorts are definately impractical but they still look lovely!

Collette Osuna said...

Love the lace and those sweater shorts!!

Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

ninasayshello said...

Loooooove this :)

Tiffany's Small World said...

love the lace!

http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love my countries things! :) hheehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I'm so in love with the second Outfit. xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)

LittleRachael said...

GREAT post - I love the mix of velvet and lace, exactly my style!

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

oh how nice is that lace! love lace top and shorts combo
http://fashbrickroad.blogspot.com/