08 December 2010

The NEETest Book

a

The decision to buy the NEET Magazine five year anniversary book was sort of an easy one. The hard part is picking which cover to go with! There are five covers to choose from, each illustrated by a talented artist and are available in both hard and soft covers. You can buy your copy from Blurb (there's a code for free shipping on the NEET blog).

I haven’t seen the inside of the book yet except for a sneak preview of a few pages on the NEET blog. I was scrolling down the page and then, whoa! Hello! There’s my face! I’m so very, very honored and excited to be featured as one of the five bloggers in the book. The book includes several photos that Tom has taken for the blog and a sure-to-be awkward interview from yours truly. I just placed my order and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

b

12 comments:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

I wish I could have seen it in person at the Smart Design Mart event here in Montreal on the weekend, they were suppose to be one of my front neighbors selling there. For some reason they did not show up :(

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

oh my I just realized I commented about NEET Mag and not WORN, please ignore my first comment.

blouse said...

what an amazing surprise! congrats!

xo~jane

Rosaspina Vintage said...

In that picture you really look like a lady from the past, Jennifer :) I'm not surprised you've been featured in the book, your blog is a lovely place and you totally deserve that! Take care,
Ale

LeSimple said...

this is super :))
xx

lesimple.sk

Mandi Johnson said...

My internet's being super slow, so the pictures aren't loading all of the way. Arrrgh! I'll try again later. :)
I'm one of the NEET homes featured too! So, can't wait to see the book.

Samantha said...

Aww you look really pretty in that photo :)
Looks like a awesome magazine, I've never heard of it before!!

Naima Amarilli said...

Oh congrats! A stilish girl in a stilish magazine! (yesterday after your last post i've to cut my hair and i've thought at Annie's Monroe style... a mess che te lo dico a fà!




http://www.giocodidonne.blogspot.com/

Couve Illustrations said...

you look just perfect in that photo jennifer!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/couve

Diana said...

Wow! Congratulations! You look great!

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

congrats!
you are such an inspiration.
keep up the great work :)

HiPPiesEthnic said...

congratz.............u look more clasically perfect..!!u're one of my inspiration..i like ur blog anyway