30 June 2011

Etsy Collection: Summer Marigolds

etsy

I'm pretty excited about the pieces included in today's Etsy shop update. There is a wide variety of sizes in this batch from XS to XL. There are lots of light silk blouses and skirts. I did a little closet cleaning and included a few of my own dresses as well. This color scheme reminds me of the marigolds we always had growing in our yard as a girl. I've just finished adding them all to the shop so they're up for grabs. I hope they all find good new homes!

Row 1: windowpane smock dress, bohemia crochet dress, marigold linen dress

Row 2: summer sunsets dress, fleur de lis dress

Row 3: geology major dress, vanilla wrap dress, bonnie floral dress

Row 4: crosshatch dress, ships ahoy dress, fresh grass dress

Row 5: straw boater hat, music man hat, summer squared purse, olive teardrop bag

Row 6: buttercream silk blouse, pastel petals blouse, sunflower blouse

Row 7: paperwhites silk blouse, brick dust silk blouse, creamy knit blouse

Row 8: goldenrod pleated skirt, pistachio silk skirt, clover fields skirt, terracotta silk skirt

4 comments:

Roxanne Rosensteel said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! I especially love the marigold skirt, petal blouse and the adorable hats!!

dahhlayne said...

These colors are to die for! They look ready for an upcoming stylish fall wardrobe!

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

Every one of these is so lovely!


http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

oh, these are beautiful. I will check out your etsy. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes