30 June 2011

Etsy Collection: Summer Marigolds


I'm pretty excited about the pieces included in today's Etsy shop update. There is a wide variety of sizes in this batch from XS to XL. There are lots of light silk blouses and skirts. I did a little closet cleaning and included a few of my own dresses as well. This color scheme reminds me of the marigolds we always had growing in our yard as a girl. I've just finished adding them all to the shop so they're up for grabs. I hope they all find good new homes!

Row 1: windowpane smock dress, bohemia crochet dress, marigold linen dress

Row 2: summer sunsets dress, fleur de lis dress

Row 3: geology major dress, vanilla wrap dress, bonnie floral dress

Row 4: crosshatch dress, ships ahoy dress, fresh grass dress

Row 5: straw boater hat, music man hat, summer squared purse, olive teardrop bag

Row 6: buttercream silk blouse, pastel petals blouse, sunflower blouse

Row 7: paperwhites silk blouse, brick dust silk blouse, creamy knit blouse

Row 8: goldenrod pleated skirt, pistachio silk skirt, clover fields skirt, terracotta silk skirt


Roxanne Rosensteel said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! I especially love the marigold skirt, petal blouse and the adorable hats!!

dahhlayne said...

These colors are to die for! They look ready for an upcoming stylish fall wardrobe!


Marianna said...

Every one of these is so lovely!


Dawn said...

oh, these are beautiful. I will check out your etsy. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes