04 July 2011

Steven Alan Resort


I don't know if you've noticed but I've managed to go at least a whole week without mentioning the weather on my blog. That has to be a record! The truth is, we've been having some really lovely weather for the past month. Highs in the 80s, lows in the 60s with mostly sunny skies and only a few showers at night. There's been nothing to complain about for once. That kind of weather calls for outfits are cool enough for the days and can be layered with a light sweater for evenings. Pretty much everything that you see in the Steven Alan resort collection!

This really epitomizes how I've been dressing lately. Today Tom and I went scouting for some vintage furniture and knick-knacks for the house. I took lots of photos of things we're thinking about buying but none of my outfit. I'll give you a visual: vintage cutoff Levis 501s, a thrifted silk tank top, my Panama hat and sandals that I thrifted that look almost exactly like the ones in the Steven Alan lookbook. That's about it. Everyday.


Lini said...

Wow Im loving this collection. All the lovely colours and the cuts are beautiful!


LauraPage said...

Lovely polka dots

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, totally agreed -- this aesthetic is so wonderfully wearable!!