09 August 2011

Hudson

a

Ever since looking at the Olive & Orange fall collection I've been thinking about the perfect pair of oxfords. I have a vintage pair that I like but it would be nice to some day invest in a well crafted pair that will last forever. When that day comes I think it will be a pair of Hudsons that grace my feet. They have a really nice selection of classic shoes with just the right amount of details. I don't like fancy shoes with lots of embellishments so these are right up my alley. I really like the "washed" collection where the leather has been treated to give it a vintage feel. Right now they don't deliver anywhere outside the U.K. but for us Stateside gals, UO carries a few of the styles.

Untitled-1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely shoes. I wish that I could have them all!

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

oh my gosh....I love all those shoes more than my unborn children.

Joy said...

These look really fantastic. I wonder if they have monk straps!

Caitlin Rose said...

last year when I was in the UK I invested in a pair of Russel and Bromley oxfords, and I'm really happy I did, they look much better than the other topshop shoes I bought while I was down there. the heel is worn a bit (I walk like a duck) but I can easily get the heel replaced.

I still might have to get these here with the fringe, they are different enough from oxfords right?

Vega said...

totally in love with these! all of them!

<3 - Vega

vintagecomplex.blogspot.com