03 August 2011

Olive & Orange AW11


While we're talking about Orla Kiely we may as well talk about their diffusion line, Olive & Orange. I just spent the last half hour ogling every since piece in their fall collection. As much as I love the Orla line, I think I might lean towards this one if I had to pick just one. Maybe it's the socks with oxfords combo that's stealing my heart? I think I might have to make my mission to get my hands on that camel coat. The only problem is I'm not sure who carries this stuff online. Any suggestions?



wardrobetales said...

OMG! Swoon! The oxfords and socks are too cute, but I could never get away with bare legs if a heavy wool coat was also required -- I would freeze (too bad!!!) I would also love to know who sells the stuff online. Sigh!

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Pretty pretty collection! I love Olive and Orange.
Try on Coggles, they've been carrying their line this summer ;)

Bri said...

Oxfords and polka dots rock my world!

Joy said...

These are certainly beautiful and it's no wonder you spent so much ogling. I can't choose a single favourite piece!

Ginta said...

Oh, I love everything about the collection!

Amanda H said...

These looks are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! They're all wonderful

TZ said...

OMG these couldn't be more perfect! I would wear every single outfit- *applause*
Check out my fashion blog http://boilingsnowflakes.blogspot.com/