06 September 2011

Fall Collections

 wren

The layering in the Wren collection has me excited about the cooler weather we're having. 

DACE

I love the neutral color palette for the Dace fall/winter collection. 

HETTERSON

I'm so glad to finally see some of the pieces from Hetterson's fall collection.  That striped sweater is such a great basic must-have! 

ss

Sally Scott's fall/winter collection has lots of great knits and clean, simple silhouettes. 


Papercup ~ The Sands (Summer 2011) from Swonderful Boutique on Vimeo.

And finally, Papercup's summer dresses make me a little sad to see the end of the season. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great outfits!

KEVIN Q. said...

nice colleccion

marilenasilivestru said...

how lovely outfits!http://greatstylesonthestreets.blogspot.com/

Hannah Elise said...

Thanks for including my collection Jennifer :). It's much appreciated!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

i love all the textural details that come with the fall/winter collections.

Rae said...

These are all so swoon worthy! I'm in love with Fall collections this season. XO, Rae Veda

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Caitlin Rose said...

oh what a lovely round up of fall clothing : )

Anonymous said...

Nice collections! I especially like the Dace one.

http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love all these fall collections, but sadly I can't even imagine wearing them down here in Texas yet!

the wild bunches said...

Dace's hair styling is just as good as the lovely neutral palette.

Sara said...

This collection, and the pieces, everything about this is amazing!