09 September 2011

Two for the Road

a
photographer:  Will Davidson, stylist:  Jillian Davison, featuring Kendra Spears & Ben Mendelsohn in Harper's Bazaar Australia Sept. 2011

This editorial from the September issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia caught my eye.  It's got the Bonnie & Clyde thing that I love so much going on.  I really love that some of the clothes used by the stylist are actual vintage pieces.  I don't have occasion to dress this fancy very often but it does make for some nice photos. See more from the editorial on dustjacket attic

Untitled-1

11 comments:

Rae said...

BEAUTFUl pictures! I wish women still dressed like that all of the time. XO, Rae

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

What a beautiful shoot!!

Rachael // Paraders said...

What a stunning editorial! Absolutely beautiful!

MONI said...

LOVE LOVE THIS ED!

XOXO

order and chaos said...

holy cow! what a gorgeous shoot! i'm loving those heels with the tiny black bows going up the side!

xo. holly

Crystal Lee said...

Love this dusty editorial! That dude is a little too old for that young lady, however.

ANGIE said...

It's so nice to see vintage come back..i am in love with that period...

http://lonenlyday.blogspot.com/

debra@dustjacket said...

I loved this editorial, thank you so much for the link back.
xxx DJ

Torino Style said...

I love her last outfit!

Phil said...

Great Blog I will be back!
http://villageretroblog.blogspot.com/

Elena said...

Amazing shooting!

More 40s riediting here:
www.ledelicious.blogspot.com