05 October 2011

Nadinoo Autumn 2011


I've been waiting for this! I'm so excited to finally see the pieces from the Nadinoo Autumn collection. I know I say it every time but I think this might be my favorite collection by Nadia yet. And we still have the winter pieces to look forward to as well!


Rae Veda said...

Beautiful! These posts always make me wish I could win the lottery. xo, rv


Moni said...

great looks!

Nadinoo said...

Thank you so much Jennifer, your always so wonderfully supportive!

I hope you like the Winter selection just as much :)

Ain'Noun Kornita Deny said...

great looks, and may be any idea for floral blouse.
thanks. so insipered for me


the wild bunches said...

Winter selection? I didn't think of it! Oh, my.
I'm in love with everything in this one, but THAT bird printed blouse... can't wait! x

Leotie Lovely said...

These are amazing...what a treat to the eye...where's your twitter link girl? I keep my eye on things from there and would love follow you! @leotierose

Olivas said...

Oooooh!!! I like the blue dress with birds!!!!