14 November 2011

Nadinoo Winter 2011


I had something different planned for the blog today but the combination of not feeling well and preparing for a trip out of state beginning Thursday has me in a bit of a funk. Instead, I'm happy to spread the word about the Nadinoo Winter 2011 collection. The collection features lots more of the bird prints that I adored in the Fall collection and a pair of killer high waisted shorts that are going on my wishlist.


Kate said...

Absolutely love this collection! Such gorgeous prints, and all so easy to wear!

Agnes Deer said...

Nadinoo is such a beautiful brand. I love their clothes. Thanks for sharing! Where are you traveling? Have a nice trip!


Q's Daydream said...

i love the collar on that blue blouse!

Jenni said...

I love this collection. I've been on the hunt for vintage bird prints ever since I saw it.

alexandra grecco said...

love love!


thecuriousblog said...

i totally NEED that dropwaisted dress right now