26 December 2011

Beekman Place, Pt. I

a


photos by Tom b.

- 30s wool coat
- ASOS dress
- Rachel Comey boots
- H&M tights
- vintage belt

Merry Christmas everyone!  I know it's a bit belated but it's better late than never, right? Or at this point, I guess I should go ahead and say Happy Boxing Day!  I hope everyone had a lovely holiday spent with friends and family.  We had a very quiet weekend, mostly spent at home watching football (Tom) and old movies (me) and eating treats.  Last night I cooked a Christmas dinner of vegan Field Roast, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes that were grown on my parents' farm.  Yum!  

So... I've successfully avoided doing any outfit posts for the entire month of December and I have to admit I did enjoy the break.  I'm sure I'll get back into the routine after the beginning of the year, but for now I'm still reveling in not taking any photos.  Instead, I thought I would wrap up the end of the year featuring the photographs Tom took during one of our favorite projects of the year; our trip to Beekman Place in NYC.  If you looked through the flip book when I posted it, you've seen some but not all of these shots.  Each day this week, I'll spotlight a different set of photos from the project here on the blog. I hope you enjoy!

a2

15 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, your COAT! How glorious! Happy holidays. I LOVE that pic of you peering through the broken glass. Exquisite

uchie suci utami apsari said...

merry christmas
may god blesses you:)

http://ribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

ellakii sedgwick said...

so lovely photos i just love you sence of style,
merry christmas and many kisses from,
http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The swallow print is truly amazing! <3 and I love the shape of your coat! Such a truly gorgeous outfit!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Rae said...

I love your red coat! It's so cute. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Simply STUNNING!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Simply STUNNING!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The atmosphere created by the damaged building is so beautiful. you really look great!

Two Happy Hearts said...

beautiful dress & such an amazing coat!

Joy said...

So glad you went back there to take some photos! You look stunning in red!

Rebeccak said...

These photos are stunning as ever! And I was eyeing off that ASOS dress myself :)

Hope it was a great weekend and best wishes for the new year!

Rosaspina Vintage said...

This is what I call an absolutely impeccable mix of vintage and modern, you made the 30s coat and the asos dress work amazingly together, it's perfect.
Not to mention the beautiful shade of red...
I always admire Tom's photos, this set must be one of my favorite this year!
Happy belated Christmas to you both too :)
Ale
x

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty amazing red coat! :) Love.

Unknown said...

Your dress is awesome! I really love the print on it. Your coat is perfect too. Merry late Christmas!

Inroll said...

Such a nice dress! I love it!