29 May 2012

Wiksten SS12

photos by Jen Causey

I am still working on getting back to a normal routine after returning from our trip.  I have to admit it's been harder than I thought it would be.  In the meantime, aren't these new looks from Jenny Gordy's Wiksten line adorable and comfy looking?  I enjoy reading along to Jenny's blog because everything she makes seem to be made with such love and attention to detail.  It felt like summer here today and I would have loved to have been wearing any one of these outfits.



as the crow flies said...

I love it. Simple, comfortable and so very summer.


Kate said...

These are stunning, they look so comfy and perfect for sunny summer days!

Ally said...

love it!

Caitie Schlisserman said...

love the simplicity to these - they are lovely!


♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

I don't think I can carry off the blue dress but I really like it! :D


His Little Lady said...

love all of these looks. so perfect!!!!
xo TJ