05 August 2012

I'm making career of evil...


 - 60s lace shorts & top
 - Anthropologie sunglasses
 - Julie Nolan zodiac bracelet
 - 70s jute market bag
 - 80s Etienne Aigner flats
 - listening to (it's playing on Tom's iTunes as I write this): Blue Oyster Cult "Career of Evil" (lyrics by Patti Smith) 

Yesterday I walked downtown to shoot some photos for an upcoming guest post I'm working on.  More on that later this week.  Anyway, here's what I was wearing.  I haven't shown up around these parts in a while (except in vacation photos) so I thought I'd pop in quickly to say hello.  Hello!


Piper said...

That set is AMAZING. The color of the lace is perfect.

Leah said...

LOVE this set! SO gorgeous.

Risti said...

In love with this outfit! ^_^

gleeps said...

Fantastic outfit! So nice to see you again!

Dulcie Emerson said...

That outfit is just to die for!!!!

sweet harvest moon said...

Love it!

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

Omg! One of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen! :D

backtofive's twitter

xoxo backtofive

Ira Kharchenko said...

I love the outfit!


Tabetha said...



mancunianvintage said...

Gorgeous short suit - looks fab!

Rachel Kaye said...

so very jealous of your amazing lace outfit!!!! and all of your vintage finds :D

i love to see vintage lovers like myself blogging! Check out mine if you have time :D