20 August 2012

Tocca A/W 2012


Continuing in the line of "I'm pretty much ready for fall at this point" posts, here is the latest collection from Tocca.  In last year's collection there was a black knit dress that I fell in love with and kept my eye on until it finally went on sale.  I placed my order and counted the days until I would have it in my possession.  But, instead of the dress I received an email saying it was out of stock and wouldn't be shipped.  I have my eye on a few things this season too.  Hopefully I'll have more luck when that sale rolls around!



BaronessVonVintage said...

WOW! Now that is some CHIC clothing!

sandra said...

On the other hand... This whole collection should be my wardrobe!

Just so beautiful.

Pistachio said...

Oh my, I want the whole line. As always, you have such great taste and a good eye!