20 August 2012

Tocca A/W 2012


a

Continuing in the line of "I'm pretty much ready for fall at this point" posts, here is the latest collection from Tocca.  In last year's collection there was a black knit dress that I fell in love with and kept my eye on until it finally went on sale.  I placed my order and counted the days until I would have it in my possession.  But, instead of the dress I received an email saying it was out of stock and wouldn't be shipped.  I have my eye on a few things this season too.  Hopefully I'll have more luck when that sale rolls around!

c

3 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

WOW! Now that is some CHIC clothing!

sandra said...

On the other hand... This whole collection should be my wardrobe!

Just so beautiful.

Pistachio said...

Oh my, I want the whole line. As always, you have such great taste and a good eye!