25 March 2013

A Night With Nick Cave

z

Last week Tom and I headed to the Keswick Theater to see Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.  I put on my loudest vintage dress (the print is eerily similar to the one in the new Secret South collection) and the highest heels I own.  We don't go out very often so live it up, right?!  The show was, of course, amazing.  We saw him once before in NYC so I had an idea of what to expect.  Imagine going to a southern revival where the preacher is drunk, perverted and possessed.  In other words, it was pretty amazing!  If you have the chance to see him live, definitely check it out!

y

4 comments:

Annalise said...

I love Nick Cave (I walked down the aisle to "Into My Arms") and I'm so happy for you that you got to see him live. How awesome!!
XOXO

Unknown said...

My husband would be beside himself jealous he love's Nick Cave... and you guys look great! Janine x

Lesley's Girls Vintage

Unknown said...

Nick Cave is truly amazing artist..A poet..
So lucky you saw him..
My latest post is also about him!Amazing!
He wrote a song about Greece..

Oh I just made a photoshoot with a dress I bought from you!I will send pics..

Have a great day,
Marita

hallo ibun said...

Sounds you have a great day ...


ristlicious.blogspot.com