19 March 2013

Orla Kiely Fall 2013


It hardly seems right to be posting a fall collection with the official start of spring right around the corner.  But since there's about an inch of snow falling right now, I think I'll make an exception.  Also, any collection inspired by Margot Tenenbaum is bound to catch my eye. Bouffant 60s hair?  Yes, please!



Rachel Bethke said...

the snow is totally making this OK i love the wonderful pink for fall!!!! so fun and different :)

the year of slow fashion // slow your style

BaronessVonVintage said...

Gosh, do I love that knitted jumper dress. The look of a crisp shirt under a sweater gets me every time, too!

Nena said...

oh! so cute dresses, really love the pink one and also the one with the white shirt under it! X

Oh, My Darling said...

How is everything from this line so amazing? I love following their Instagram feed, too.