29 January 2014

A Golden Home

I'm currently addicted to pinning photos of pretty interiors on my Pinterest page.  I came across a set of images and kept pinning, pinning, pinning as each one was better than the last.  As I made my way through them, I had the feeling that the images were somehow familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.  It wasn't until I made my way to the last one that I finally figured it out.  This lovely space belongs to the equally lovely Lauren N., a fellow vintage Etsy seller of the incomparable Dear Golden Vintage.  The photos are from a tour of Lauren's home that can be found on Apartment Therapy.  I love the mix of mid-century furniture, colorful textiles and greenery. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. Want it. Especially the cat and the first picture. The cat reminds me of my own cat who is back in The Netherlands. And that chair on the first picture.. Do you know where I can buy those online?

Courtney said...

Pinterest is the best for inspiration in decor, in my opinion !