03 March 2014

Dusen Dusen A/W 2014

Everything is so dreary around here right now (more snow on the horizon today) it's nice to see the cheerful prints in the Autumn/Winter 2014 Dusen Dusen collection.  I have a couple of pieces from past collections and they are definitely favorites in my closet that I reach for again and again.  I could see adding a couple of these pieces to my closet as well. The black and white print perhaps, or the sleeveless midi dress. 


noirohio vintage said...

Love these shots! Amanda Jasnowski is genius!

Sole Trekking said...

The prints and colors <3
I'm absolutely inlove with all the looks. love your blog! keep it up xoxo


Andre Morson said...

Loving the tights, very hot looks.

Paige Swanson said...

Love those colors.. Prada has a lot of those pop-art designs on the runway right now! Super amazing.