02 August 2007

Face Hunter Wannabe

One of my favorite time wasters at work is perusing the street fashion blogs that have become so prevalent. Among the best are The Sartorialist, even though it tends to cater to a more, shall we say, affluent crowd and Face Hunter who tends to lean towards the painfully hip kids running amok in London, Paris and Milan. If you meet them somewhere in the middle you can find loads of inspirational, doable looks. For instance, this look as recently posted on Face Hunter:

I love the simplicity of it all. It's chic and hip but not so much so that you'll look back in a year and think "What the hell was I thinking?" Here is my attempt at not so much recreating the look, but interpreting it with items already found in my closet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah... the smiths one.... is nice, but the motley crue one feelgood!

; )