01 October 2007

My Love For You...

When I started Sally Jane Vintage nearly two months ago, I also started this blog as a means of documenting my progress, promoting the store and just ranting about fashion in general. What I didn't expect was meeting so many other cool girls with the same interests and passions from all backgrounds from literally all around the world. It has been a most unexpected and rewarding experience. Just last week, through Wardrobe Remix and our blogs, I had the pleasure of "meeting" Meighan from My Love For You Is A Stampede Of Horses. Her blog is chock full of posts about fashion, music, art, crafting and much more. I definitely recommend it as daily reading. She was also kind enough to feature a post about Sally Jane Vintage which you can find here. Thanks Meighan and keep it up!

No comments: