22 October 2007

Wardrobe Remix 10-22



romper: H&M
scarf: thrifted in Opelika, Alabama
boots: vintage
glasses & bag: H&M
on the iPod: Thrice "The Alchemy Index: Fire & Water"

I've been a bit lazy about the wardrobe remixing since I got back from my trip. Believe me, you haven't missed anything. Lots of jeans, t-shirts, boots and scarves - my daily uniform as of late. I'll try to get back to it now. Looking over some of my past posts, I noticed that I'm always going on and on about the weather like some kind of old lady so I resolved not to talk about the weather anymore. Surely I can find something more interesting to say, right? Well, I'm not even going to make it a day without breaking my resolution because I just can't help but mention that thanks to the lovely Santa Ana winds it's going to be 94 freaking degrees here today.

No comments: