10 October 2007

Sweet Home Alabama



Tonight I'm hopping on a red-eye flight and heading to my home state of Alabama for a week. I'll be visiting family and friends and leaving lots of time in between for thrift shopping. I already have a whole list of shops to hit up and I'm hoping to discover some new ones as well. You know what that means, don't you? I'll be bringing home tons of vintage dresses, coats, shoes and bags to sell in the store. Yay! I also plan on having a photo shoot with a new model. So just hold tight and I'll be back with updates and photos next week. See you then! Cheers - Sally Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous you get to head home. i'm from birmingham, and live in ontario, canada, now. alabama is home, though.

are you going to hit zoe's in forest park?

have fun, and pet willow for me.

~*

Sally Jane Vintage said...

It was a good trip home. I didn't have time to go to Zoe's but I did have dinner at Nabeel's and drinks and The Garage. Yes, Alabama will always be home.