10 October 2007

Wardrobe Remix 10-10

dress: vintage
scarf & tights: H&M
boots: vintage
on the iPod: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Yesterday I was having a really "ugly" day - thanks in part to a zit that has decided to take up residence on my right cheek (thank god for photoshop!). Ugh. What better cure for the uglies than putting on a cute outfit and going to a show? So that's exactly what I did. My boyfriend and I saw Bat For Lashes and they were really amazing. And while I thoroughly enjoyed the band, being there just reinforced every antisocial tendency I have. Why do I always get stuck standing behind the girl that watches the entire show through her camera phone? You know, you're actually at the show - in person - enjoy it! And to our left was the completely trashed, overly enthusiastic, rhythmically challenged duo. Ever seen the opening scene of "The Jerk"? I was standing next to that guy last night. Only less endearing. Well, the outfit worked for me last night, so I decided to wear it again today.


my love for you. said...

you could never have an ugly day. don't ever say it.

bat for lashes! the most stylish band ever. god, natasha is incredible.

Anonymous said...

i found your blog today and i love it! from now on, it will be a daily stop. fantastic, fantastic.