10 October 2007

Wardrobe Remix 10-10



dress: vintage
scarf & tights: H&M
boots: vintage
on the iPod: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Yesterday I was having a really "ugly" day - thanks in part to a zit that has decided to take up residence on my right cheek (thank god for photoshop!). Ugh. What better cure for the uglies than putting on a cute outfit and going to a show? So that's exactly what I did. My boyfriend and I saw Bat For Lashes and they were really amazing. And while I thoroughly enjoyed the band, being there just reinforced every antisocial tendency I have. Why do I always get stuck standing behind the girl that watches the entire show through her camera phone? You know, you're actually at the show - in person - enjoy it! And to our left was the completely trashed, overly enthusiastic, rhythmically challenged duo. Ever seen the opening scene of "The Jerk"? I was standing next to that guy last night. Only less endearing. Well, the outfit worked for me last night, so I decided to wear it again today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could never have an ugly day. don't ever say it.

bat for lashes! the most stylish band ever. god, natasha is incredible.

Anonymous said...

i found your blog today and i love it! from now on, it will be a daily stop. fantastic, fantastic.