13 March 2008

Tights, Tights, Tights



Rodarte, Sonia Rykiel, Emma Cook, Anna Sui (don't even get me started about those shoes!)

I'm finally, finally getting around to really going through the Fall/Winter show photos. One thing I'm noticing is lots of funky tights in all colors, patterns and textures. I've always loved colored tights. I tend to wear a lot of neutral colors - black, grey, white. Tights are always an easy and fun way to lend a pop of color to an otherwise simple outfit. While I've always favored solid color tights, looking at the photos from the shows made me want some color-blocked or patterned tights. Joy of Socks has the most eclectic collection of tights. I'm pretty smitten with the peacock ones and the blue tie-dye lurex ones.



6 comments:

Imelda said...

I love tights like that. I'm really digging the peacock ones, they're too cute!

Sophie said...

Thanks for the shop link! I adore Sock Dreams but they don't carry many tights. This site is so lovely. :)

Eli said...

love it!

kirsty lee said...

i can't get enought tights.

and you just inspired my latest post. you got a mention too :)

Ringo, have a banana! said...

gwah, that website just blew my mind!

Missa said...

What beautiful tights, thanks for the tip. I heart the tiny hearts!