13 March 2008

Greener Printer

A couple of weeks ago I placed an order online with Greener Printer for business cards to use as hanging tags in all the items I sell in the store. I had never used the company before but they came highly recommended. They print on post-consumer recycled paper using soy or vegetable based ink and use no chlorine in their processes. They also invest in Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) to offset 100% of their non-renewable energy consumption with renewable energy sources, such as wind. I even received a phone call from their customer service when my order was ready to ship. Who could ask for more?! If you have any printing needs, I highly recommend that you check them out. I couldn't be happier with the final product.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool... thanks for posting!

Isabel said...

I commend you for greener thinking. There should be more people like you. And me, because I've devoted my life to activism...

Nicole Then said...

oh that's cool! so good, hope i find one in my country...