After reorganizing my closet last week and pulling out all of the summer clothes I'd stored away over the cold months, I've been thinking more and more about spring. When I think about my spring wardrobe I mostly think about vintage dresses and sandals. Right now I'm trying to collect pre-war pieces - think 30's day dresses, 20's camisoles and antique leather purses. But a few new pieces have caught my eye that I'd like to throw into the mix.
- I have a hard time finding vintage blouses that fit so new feminine blouses are always on the list. This one by Orla Kiely kills two birds with one stone: it's a pretty blouse and it's yellow!
- For every day wear throwing on a simple dress and flat sandals is always the easy route. I love these two little dress: the first is from Forever 21 and the second is Built By Wendy.
- I'd like a light pair of vintage inspired sunglasses instead of the dark ones I've been wearing.
- I never manage to find a pair of shorts that I'm comfortable in. Hopefully this will be the year.
- I'm such a messy person I usually avoid wearing white. I inevitably end up covered with stains by the end of the day. But this frilly white dress is stealing my heart.