26 May 2009

The Bond Street Bag

Untitled-1
Remember the other day when I mentioned that I was admiring the new (old) bag that I found on Etsy? Well, here it is. I've been looking for a bag just like this for ages and ages so when I ran across this one on Etsy I knew I had to break my buying-ban and snatch it up before someone else bought it. The best part is the seller included the original ad for the bag when she shipped it. The fact that this bag came in not only basic black and brown but also in red and blue is kinda making my head spin. Can you imagine finding this bag in red?! That would be the holy grail of bags, I tell ya!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been looking for a bag like this on ebay for ages, but they are all so expensive :(

Darla: Retro Ways said...

What a lucky find, now I want the red one so bad!

♥Darla

Anonymous said...

amazing! and the ad is adorable!

Eyeliah said...

Oh yes, red would be dreamy!

Jessica said...

lucky you! it's perfect!

BaronessVonVintage said...

FAN-tastic!

svenskaussie said...

OMG red would be amazing, has anyone out there come across one in red ?

13bees said...

it's sort of like finding a vintage dress along with a photo of the original owner wearing it. amazing!

Rain said...

Great bag! Along with the add, your bag is already pricless!

x

Hannah said...

It's so cool that she has the original ad for it. I'd love something similar in brown.

Erica said...

oh wow- stunning!! that's so fun that i came with the ad too!

cookies+creme said...

that is amazing!! i can't believe that she had the ad too... how i would love to be able to include info like that in with all my vtg pieces for my buyers... you are a lucky gal!!
<3.

Allie said...

That's so neat that it came with the ad. Such a nice touch on the seller's part :)

Jules said...

You are so lucky.I think red is also great for that style..=)

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous.Hope to see more from you.;D

Travel and Living

AlicePleasance said...

Amazing bag! And wow, the ad!!

Helen said...

oh gosh i would love a red one so much!

Meghan said...

:drools: o.m.g. that bag is gorgeous. The epitome of classic vintage. And the fact that it comes in red?!? Blows my mind just...A LOT. Great find!

Anita said...

wow, it is amazing!